Welcome to Rdio, your new home for unlimited, on-demand music — we’re a digital music service from the creators of Skype. Rdio is giving people around the world a new way to listen to music, which is why we're excited to launch Rdio in Spain and Portugal today. Now you can reinvent the way you discover, listen to and share music. And because Rdio is also available in other countries, including the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Australia and New Zealand, finding new music is even more fun because users from all over the world are also sharing their discoveries.
Things you’ll love about Rdio:
- Play any song, any time, as much as you like, without ads.
- Find over 12 million songs from major labels and thousands of international and domestic independent labels.
- Discover new music and re-discover old favourites by following friends, people with similar taste in music, and influencers.
- Manage and access your music, no matter where you are.
- Listen offline by syncing music to your mobile device.
- Hear all the latest music, the moment it's released.
- Create and listen to collaborative playlists.
- Let Rdio help you decide what to play next, with artist radio stations, customized radio stations from other peoples’ collections, and recommendations.
- Share music with friends — start by connecting Rdio with Facebook, Twitter and Last.fm.
- Use your Rdio account while traveling abroad.
Rdio is available on the web, Mac and PC desktop apps, the iPad, iPod touch, many popular smartphones (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7) and at home in the Sonos wireless audio system.
Start using Rdio now, by signing up using Facebook or your email address for a 7-day free trial of Rdio Unlimited.
This is just the beginning — make sure to follow @Rdio on Twitter and Like Rdio on Facebook for the latest announcements, new music, and to learn more about Rdio.