Think you have what it takes to create the Ultimate Motley Crue Playlist? We'll let Tommy Lee be the judge of that!
Simply create your Ultimate Motley Crue Playlist, share it, and if judged by Tommy Lee as the best you'll not only be off to see the band play their last ever shows Down Under but also get your hands on some exclusive money-can't-buy prizes.
HOW DO I ENTER?
- Register with Rdio or log into your current Rdio account.
- Create your best 5-song Motley Crue playlist.
- Share your playlist on social media via your Rdio account using the #MotleyCrueDownUnder hashtag.
To get you started, here's Rolling Stone's Ultimate Motley Crue Playlist.
WHAT DO I WIN?
From the top 6 finalists, 1 playlist will be deemed as the Ultimate Motley Crue playlist, as judged by Tommy Lee.
In addition to the Gold double-pass and the merch-pack, the curator of the Ultimate Motley Crue playlist will also receive:
- A pair of signed Tommy Lee drumsticks
- A signed Motley Crue Greatest Hits CD
- A signed anniversary edition of Motley Crue's 'The Dirt'
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These terms and conditions of entry, which include information on how to participate and the prize details, apply to the “Motley Crue Playlist Competition” (the “Promotion”). By entering into the Promotion, you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Rdio Music Australia Pty Limited, with offices at Suite 2, Level 8, 10-14 Waterloo Road, Surry Hills, New South Wales (the “Promoter”)
- The Promotion will be open from 10:00am AEDT on Monday 13 April 2015 and run until 5:00pm AEDT on Wednesday 22 April 2015 (the “Promotion Period”).
- Entry into the Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Entrants must be a registered user on the Rdio service (www.rdio.com). We only allow one entry per person and only one entry per Rdio account.
Entry excludes: a. Management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies, corporate, and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes); b. Persons who have used or attempted to use more than one name in order to qualify to win a promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal name change) and c. Persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (“Eligible Entrant”)
HOW TO ENTER
Eligible Entrants can complete their entry during the Promotion Period by creating a 5-song Motley Crue playlist on Rdio and sharing that playlist via Rdio on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #MotleyCrueDownUnder (each, an “Eligible Entry”).
The Promoter reserves the right at any time to verify the validity of any entrant and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter shall select the top 6 playlists (one from each of NZ, NSW, VIC, QLD, SA, WA) from all Eligible Entries (each, an “Initial Prize Winner”). The Promoter will present these 6 playlists to Tommy Lee - who will select the best playlist as the winner (the “Overall Prize Winner”). All decisions are final and cannot be disputed.
TOTAL VALUE OF PRIZES
- The total value of prizes available for distribution in the Promotion is over $5,000.00.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Initial Prize Winners shall each receive 2 Gold level tickets to a Motley Crue show in their capital city in 2015 and 1 Motley Crue merch-pack. The Overall Prize Winner shall also receive:
1 x pair signed Tommy Lee drumsticks 1 x signed Motley Crue Greatest Hits CD 1 x signed anniversary edition of the book “The Dirt”
Any other additional costs associated with the use or redemption of this prize are the responsibility of the Initial Prize Winners and the Overall Prize Winner. For the avoidance of doubt, each Initial Prize Winner is responsible for ensuring that both ticket holders are able to travel on the relevant dates. Rdio will not be responsible for providing any alternative prize if either or both ticket holders are unable to travel to the show for whatever reason.
Prize does not include meals, spending money, VISA costs or any associated travel costs, travel insurance, excess baggage etc.
No cash alternatives will be available for any prize, but Rdio reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time if Rdio withdraws the prize or it becomes unavailable. In particular, concerts are sometimes cancelled or rescheduled. If the concert is cancelled or rescheduled, Rdio reserves the right to issue a substitute prize.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS
- The Initial Prize Winners and the Overall Prize Winner will be notified by the email address associated with their Rdio account and published on the Rdio Facebook page within 3 days of the expiry of the Promotion Period.
- If any Initial Prize Winner or Overall Prize Winner does not claim their prize by 11:59 AEDT on 26 April 2015, another winner will be determined on 27 April 2015 at 12:00 AEDT, from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion (each, a “Re-Draw Winner”).
NOTIFICATION OF RE-DRAW WINNERS
- The Re-Draw Winner (if any) will be notified by the email address associated with their Rdio account.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL CLAUSES
- Any Initial Prize Winner or Overall Prize Winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign:
I. an eligibility form confirming their compliance with these terms and conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and/or
II. a liability release in a form to be determined by the Promoter at their discretion.
In the case of any Initial Prize Winner’s or Overall Prize Winner’s failure to return the signed eligibility form, releases and indemnities will result in the disqualification of that entrant from the Promotion.
A reply paid address will be provided.
The prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
A prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If a prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
Unless expressly stated within these terms and conditions regarding a prize, all other expenses become the responsibility of the Initial Prize Winners and Overall Prize Winner.
In the event that for any reason any Initial Prize Winner or Overall Prize Winner does not take the whole or part of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that whole or part of a prize will be forfeited. Neither cash nor other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the forfeited whole or part of a prize.
The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes.
If the Promoter is unable to provide a winner with a nominated prize the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any direction given by State and /or Territory Gaming departments.
If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including due to war, terrorism, state of emergency, the infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and Territory regulation, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
Any entrant who in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are an Initial Prize Winner or Overall Prize Winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition and the Promoter.
In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or awarding of a prize the decision of the Promoter will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained by the Entrant in connection with the redemption of and/or use of any prize.
The laws of Australia apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.