The original Rdio for Android app put millions of songs in your pocket to take with you anywhere — but we want to give you simply the best music experience on Android devices. Rdio is excited to share the brand-new, redesigned Rdio for Android today.
Rdio for Android now includes:
- Streamlined navigation featuring an all-new home screen allowing for one-click access to your collection and playlists
- Support for Android Ice Cream Sandwich’s new remote control client — manage playback on the lock screen, view controls and album art
- New music every week — be the first to listen to new albums and singles on the day they are released
- Top Charts
- Recommendations based on your listening history
- Search for artists, albums, songs, and now playlists and people
- Synced collection and playlist — view synced music ready for offline listening without the need to go into offline mode
- User Profiles - Search, browse, and follow other Rdio users; discover new music by seeing their activity, who they follow, their playlists and more
- And features of the previous version including Activity, Collection, Heavy Rotation, Playlists, Listening History, Syncing for offline access, and a variety of settings to control syncing and streaming on Wi-Fi or 3G
New Rdio for Android is available as a free download from the Android Market in the US, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Australia and New Zealand. You’ll need an Rdio Unlimited subscription to access Rdio from your phone — new users can sign up directly through the app for a free 7-day trial or on the web at www.rdio.com.